21 May 2009

it has been a while..

it has been a while since I’ve last written a post about my thoughts.. I got tired of being misunderstood..

it has been a while since I’ve shared a problem with a friend.. I realized that comfort can be found in prayers..

it has been a while since I’ve last listened to a one particular song over and over and over and over again.. I haven’t found another song that touched me way deep inside.. til now..

it has been a while since I’ve admired a handsome face.. physical beauty for me has become too superficial..

it has been a while since I’ve had a drop of alcohol.. I realized that fun isn’t really fun if you aren’t sober..

it has been a while since I’ve felt at home in my own house.. I do not belong here.

0 comments:

philippine time

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP