17 July 2009

failure

on my way home, i thought about posting again. today, something is telling me i did wrong.

when i opened my email it was a surprise to find a comment from a believer, who somehow stumbled upon my blog. he said 'develop further, keep the faith.'

i was supposed to be at the church this morning. i didn't make it.

every friday morning it feels difficult to wake up. no matter how early i sleep on thursday nights, waking up on friday mornings mean i have to drag myself off my bed. and all the time, i remind myself not to forsake the assembly of the church, not to forsake, not to forsake..

today, i didn't make it. today, i failed. 

Lord, help me overcome.


1 comments:

Anonymous,  17/6/10  

Howdy im new on here. I came upon this board I have found It truly accommodating and it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute & support other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, Catch You Later

philippine time

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP