10 October 2010

the devil won’t shut up

I guess I have been too honest to a fault. I am reserved by nature, but I try to be an open book to my friends. I had hoped that I will be understood. I had hoped that I will be accepted. I never learn.

I am still a two-fold being. I am still in the flesh. I still get hurt.

I have placed the devil inside the washing machine and left it there. When it tries to talk I press the machine on and there it goes tumbling around, drowned in the noise of the water in motion.

Last night it screamed so loud and called me names it made me cry.

Perhaps I deserve it all. I suffer the consequences of my actions.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  10/10/10  

Let this mind be in you. The mind of Christ. His mind is already within you, but it is your choice to let it guide, you, rule you. I AM glad your making right choices. I AM happy to share in your victory.

philippine time

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP